Office Condominium Management Services offered in Wake and Durham Counties & other NC areas
Our Office Condominium management services include all of our financial management services such as:
- Billing and collecting Association assessments.
- Depositing Association monies.
- Reconciling bank accounts daily.
- Developing and administering a collection policy.
- Providing monthly detailed financial reports to the Board of Directors.
- Coordinating preparation of tax return and annual audit.
In addition, our full-service office condominium management option includes:
- Manager attendance at board meetings and annual meetings.
- Assistance with contract specifications and competitive bidding.
- Directing and monitoring contractor performance.
- Providing advice regarding major problems and capital projects.
- Receiving and processing service inquiries for repairs and maintenance.
- Handling 24-hour emergency service requests during non-business hours.
- Performing regular site inspections.
- Providing property owners with real-time access to their account information, including but not limited to the ability to view past and pending architectural applications.
- Providing a website with access to legal documents and online payment options.
- Investigating complaints regarding rule violations and take appropriate corrective action as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Preparing and maintaining all general correspondence on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- Preparing annual draft budget for the Board of Directors
- Coordinating general membership meetings.
We proudly offer management services to HOAs and office condos in Raleigh, Durham, Wake Forest, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Garner, Chapel Hill and surrounding NC areas. Please contact us today for more information on our HOA management and community development services.